19 February 2008

HBIC

You know, I think that VH1 is pretty much made of FAIL since I Love New Yord 2 ended. Seriously, Rock of Love II makes Keeping Up With the Kardashians look good. And don't even get me started on Flavor of Love 3 (although I would probably pick it over ROLII.)

"Celebreality" makes me LOL.


The end.

3 comments:

AC said...

first of all, i love keeping up with the kardashians. where else do you get to see random girls cry about sex tapes and naked pictures being leaked? but other than that i think you are right. i can handle it up to flavor of love... i have to turn it off when that comes on.

Catherine said...

I secretly love keeping up with the kardashians, but I have to poke fun because their life is SO ridiculous.

ps bruce jenner is my favorite.

AC said...

bruce jenner is fucking wonderful. he is SO NICE!