15 June 2008

I wish that exciting things were happening for me to share with you these days, but sadly.. I have nothing. Just working A LOT, basically.. seeing my friends when I can.. spending money on things I may or may not need (shhh..)

Tomorrow I start a new job as a secretary for our local organ procurement organization, which should be fun. I'll be getting the same pay as I do at my other job, but a couple of days a week I'll be getting paid to sit and answer phones instead of running around saving lives. It won't be as exciting, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Anyway. I guess that's about it for now. Maybe something will happen soon that's actually worth posting about.

6 comments:

AC said...

well i miss you.

we need to do those dance lessons we always talked about this year for sure.

and... spinning class? i wanna try one.

Catherine said...

aw, i miss youuu!

i'm in for dance lesson IF i can wear a tutu (i'm completely serious)

i am not opposed to spin class but i'm terrified of it cause they yell at you.

AC said...

of course we will both wear tutus.

i have been wanting to go to a spin class for years but am also terrified. i thought maybe if we had each other we could giggle at being yelled at instead of just cry.

Catherine said...

okay. i'm in for spinning too. but i'm not so convinced that there still won't be crying. i've seen that shit on tv. it's scary.

idk?

basically, yes to spin class.

AC said...

well if there is crying we can go get martinis after... or if lots of crying then just shots of vodka. and i'll hold you.

tyler holidae said...

wait- im not interested in the spinning- but i would like to get a phone call if it results in martinis/vodka/holding eachother.. .


can't you two just skip the spinning?