So, uh. As of this past weekend, I am afraid of hamsters.
That's right, folks. Hamsters.
I burned my neck AGAIN yesterday. With the same hairbrush. In almost the exact same spot. Apparently I need supervision to wield a hairbrush/hairdryer. This is not good. After all, they don't put THAT on the warning label. I'm not dumb enough to attempt to blow dry my hair in the bath tub, but by jove I'll find a way to burn myself.
Pass the lidocaine, please.
In other news, the presidential election is only a week away. I'm so ready for it to be over. It feels like this has been going on for SO LONG OMGZ. Hopefully after November 4th I'll never have to hear Sarah Palin's Canadian accent ever again. *Hopefully.*
I don't have anything worthwhile to say here, ever.
I need a good Halloween costume.
The end, I guess.

17 comments:
i've been afraid since the time one bit me and wouldn't let go in third grade. i have a scar.
i have a hampster.
that's how my dream was. that a nearly guinea pig-sized hamster bit my hand and wouldn't let go. it ripped my skin off. eeeeeeee!
the hampster that bit me was not nearly guinea big-sized. he was small. with scary red eyes. he was a class pet, who bit me and did not let go. i literally picked my hand up and shook it and that bastard hung on for dear life. it was terrifying. but i'm sure effie would never do such a thing.
i just chatted it over with her and she has agreed to be more sensitive in respect of your fears and/or irrational hatred.
at least i didnt have a horrible dream about your nasty ass animals. both of you can suck effies teat.
k.thanks.
I DON'T HATE HER AND YOU KNOW IT YOU DUMB SHIT ENLARGED CLITORIS OF CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA.
come on. it was scary.
AND REX ISN'T NASTY SO FUCK OFF.
lol.
you do hate her. and shes heartbroken about it... and im not a clitoris.. im a urethra... and rex is nasty as fuck when he sheds. lol.
lol.
1. No to that
2. No to that as well.
3. Yes you are.
4. I don't think so, scooter.
5. Rex shedding once every two or three months < Effie sitting in her own feces all the time and EATING IT.
she doesnt sit in it all the time- she has a bathroom upstairs! she does go up there and eat it sometimes though- but thats because she missed some nutrients the first time around you cunt.
I'm just saying - rex may shed, but eating your own shit is eating your shit, no matter how you slice it.
Pancakes. is. the. coolest. of. all.
should i recommend that effie start slicing her shit before she eats it? how do i tell her to go about that?
and pancakes is a child.. not a pet.. its not the same thing, cosgrove.
did i not JUST say that slicing it didn't matter? learn to read, twat.
there are a lot of angry female anatomy words happening here. let's rock the boat and call each other penis face or something.
p.s. pancakes is still the best. right now he is sitting atop the cabinents that i can't reach... dont' know exactly how to get him down from there... guess he stays.
you can all suck it. i was creating a play on words by asking if i should slice it.. ima clever mother fucker.. and i told that penis face to stop eating her shit...
but she wont listen.. and she's loud at night so sometimes i have to put her in the living room..
ooh, confessions.
Post a Comment