I haven't slept well all week, and it's really starting to wear on me. Furthermore, despite multiple attempts over the past four days, I absolutely cannot take a nap with all the construction noise outside my window.
I spent two hours in bed this afternoon, although I never really fell asleep. I rested, but try as I might, I couldn't nap. All I could hear was the sounds of big equipment moving in reverse (BEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEP) and constant hammering. [insert appropriate onomatopoeia here.]
(side note: i'm pretty sure the only reason i know how to spell 'onomatopoeia' is because of that episode of 'HEY ARNOLD' with the spelling bee. weird how you sometimes remember those kinds of things.)
what a stupid ramble. i'm so glad tomorrow is friday.

2 comments:
im sad im not going to be with you at midnight- i love you.
that's so weird. i've been having trouble sleeping too.
p.s. everytime i go to spell halloween i sing in my head a song from like first grade that went "h-a-double l-o-w-e-e-n spells halloween"
Post a Comment