12 August 2008

UNCW, here I come.

All summer I've been thinking about how packing to come back to Wilm in the fall is going to be so easy, since most of my stuff is already at my apartment. As luck would have it, this is not entirely true. Granted, most of what's coming back with me is clothes, it sort of dawned on me within the last day or so that I actually have A LOT of clothes, by the time I start thinking about packing not only what hangs in my closet, but also shoes, pajamas, etc etc. Combine that with all of the little miscellaneous things that need to be packed, PLUS Rex, and I've got my work cut out for me.

Make no mistake about it, though. I'm thrilled that the time has almost come for me to move back. I mean, do I even need to mention how close the big 21 is for Tyler and myself? Uh huh. Less than a week till Monday night wings? It can't get here soon enough.

Bring it on, fall '08. I'll see you bitches on Sunday.


4 comments:

tyler holidae said...

omg- you cant leave that picture up! lol. but im SO EXCITED!!

Catherine said...

WATCH ME! lol

tyler holidae said...

im mad as hell that you dont ever comment when i put things on MY blog.

AC said...

YAY