23 January 2009

Two posts in one day? It'll make sense in a second.

I'm lonely in Charlotte.



There, I said it.


I would be lying if I said that I didn't see this coming. I knew I'd be lonely, but I didn't think that I'd be spending this much time alone. (Somehow, that's all kinds of fucked up, isn't it?)

4 comments:

AC said...

talking to you on the phone while sitting alone in my apartment makes me feel slightly less lonely. it's nice to know i have a connection to you in charlotte. it feels sorta like you are here, but not quite as good. i love you.

Catherine said...

sometimes i think i would die without the connection that we share. tonight's conversation helped me SO much. it didn't change the situation, but just having someone to talk to about it really did make all the difference. you are a great friend and i love you dearly.

tyler holidae said...

join that softball team.

AC said...

your response to my comment... nearly made me cry. i'm not kidding.