02 April 2009

Huh?

Two people in my nursing class quit this week. They were both in the same clinical group. Who quits with just a month left to go? I just can't help thinking, "Come on now, you've made it this far." But, at the same time, if you're not cut out for this field, then I guess you're just... not. And it's better to get out sooner rather than later.

I can fucking do this. Watch. With that said, no one is more ready for this particular semester to come to an end than I am. I'm looking forward to starting fresh in a new class and putting all of the 101 stuff behind me. Don't get me wrong -- that shit is important, but it's not cohesive at all. It's difficult to align everything, because it all seems so randomly thrown together. I don't expect it to get easier from here on out, per se, but I do expect things to come together a bit more easily.

Time to study. I'm not quite sure what I would do without a boyfriend weekend to look forward to at the end of this tunnel. Probably just drink way too much.

Cheers!

2 comments:

AC said...

I guess I'm glad that they quit... I wouldn't want a nurse who couldn't really make it...

On that note YOU are fantastic and can totally do it.

I would trust my body in your hands any day.

Catherine said...

mmmmmm, your body...