I just had to remove someone from my Facebook news feed because they posted an article titled:
Correct, Not Politically Correct: How Same Sex Marriage Hurts Everyone.
Uhm, no thanks, crazy person.
In other news, having your tonsils removed as an adult fucking sucks and I'm dreading the start of fall term. Hope all's well, bloggers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
clicky
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(20)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Dear Amanda,
- Dear Amanda,It turns out that it is actually reall...
- Where there's hooch, there's hope
- what's in a name?
- ink smear
- Subjects, Verbs, Articles, Oh my!
- rainy day funk
- sup blog
- political overtones
- Stay tuned, folks.
- I think that I will always associate the smell of ...
- Blogging again? Maybe.
-
▼
August
(12)

2 comments:
A: I'm so glad you have blogged again!
B: ew. that person sucks.
C: I'm glad you are slowly feeling better!!!
Thanks! I know it's crazy to see new blogs here all of a sudden!
Post a Comment