I have a confession to make.
(I mean, it's not THAT bad, just kind of embarrassing.)
I.... kind of like the new Miley Cyrus song that is recently dominating the radio air waves.
There. I said it. But, in my defense, it's not really my fault. That shit it catchy.
I suppose that is all for tonight. This week was stupid.
XOXO,
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
clicky
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(20)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Dear Amanda,
- Dear Amanda,It turns out that it is actually reall...
- Where there's hooch, there's hope
- what's in a name?
- ink smear
- Subjects, Verbs, Articles, Oh my!
- rainy day funk
- sup blog
- political overtones
- Stay tuned, folks.
- I think that I will always associate the smell of ...
- Blogging again? Maybe.
-
▼
August
(12)

2 comments:
I like when she dances on stripper poles.
obviously. i just assumed we were both on the same page when it came to stripper poles.
Post a Comment