11 August 2009

sup blog

I open this page all too often without the slightest idea of what to write about. That could explain the absence of posts for months at a time.

So, here's what I'm thinking:

North Carolina is just too hot. Period. Too hot. There is not a good reason for it ever to be 100 degrees outside. I don't have a pool. I don't live at the beach anymore. I'm not near a lake. It's too hot. My house is pleasantly air-conditioned, but I spend winters indoors... it would be nice to be able to enjoy "outside," but not if it's too hot to breathe.


I guess that's all I've got for now.

Ta-ta, bloggers.

2 comments:

AC said...

yeah. i left my house once yesterday to walk to lunch and i thought i was going to die.

Catherine said...

uh it makes me want to vom