Dear Amanda,
It turns out that it is actually really exhausting to start school again. Or, it's exhausting at least to spend hours and hours sitting and listening to policies and procedures, the Honor Code read word for word, and going over things you've already seen before (did I mention the hours on end part?)
Side note: I'm going to be on a renal/transplant floor this rotation, which is kind of cool -
But alas, tomorrow is a short day and although I have a meeting to go to after class and some work to do in the lab at my convenience, I am looking forward to being not confined to the same chair for the entire day.
I slept for three hours this afternoon upon returning home from school. Ugh. I think I'm hungover from it. I had a dream about being attacked (and you were there! it was so odd.)
So, yeah. It's been an eventful, but blogger-uneventful, week since I last posted for your reading pleasure.
I'm excited about fall break.
XOXO,
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
clicky
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(20)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Dear Amanda,
- Dear Amanda,It turns out that it is actually reall...
- Where there's hooch, there's hope
- what's in a name?
- ink smear
- Subjects, Verbs, Articles, Oh my!
- rainy day funk
- sup blog
- political overtones
- Stay tuned, folks.
- I think that I will always associate the smell of ...
- Blogging again? Maybe.
-
▼
August
(12)

1 comment:
yeah, all that beginning stuff is so dumb. i miss you! i hope today is a good day :)
Post a Comment