Dear Amanda,
I renamed my blog for the second time this month. Let me know what you think.
Also, two blog posts in one day? Madness...
XOXO,
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
clicky
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(20)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Dear Amanda,
- Dear Amanda,It turns out that it is actually reall...
- Where there's hooch, there's hope
- what's in a name?
- ink smear
- Subjects, Verbs, Articles, Oh my!
- rainy day funk
- sup blog
- political overtones
- Stay tuned, folks.
- I think that I will always associate the smell of ...
- Blogging again? Maybe.
-
▼
August
(12)

5 comments:
i still read so this seems unfair.
clearly i was unaware of this.
i like the 'dear amanda' thing. it has a nice ring to it.
oh, and i obviously love the name!
also my word verification is bangsta. i think that sounds dirty.
bangsta...wanksta....gangsta...
haha. love it.
Post a Comment