Because all of the cool kids are doing it.
Lets see.
-I actually don't know very much about dinosaurs. I just like them. A lot. RAWR!
-Even though I kind of can't stand Avril Lavigne, her video for "When You're Gone" makes me cry. The song itself doesn't bother me but the old man in the video who misses his deceased wife just breaks my heart.
-When I was nine, I was in 4th grade and my brother was in 1st grade. He was diagnosed with A.D.D. that year and was a complete nightmare. He demanded so much of my parents' time and energy that there wasn't anything left for me. They forgot that I existed. I cried almost every day and was only happy when I was at school, to the point that I used to pray for daylight just so I could go back. The truth is, I have never forgiven my brother for this, even though he couldn't help it. I have been horribly mean to him ever since, and I don't know how to stop.
-I started crying typing that out.
-I own two Spice Girls CDs.
-I honestly enjoy buying things online that I may or may not need.
-I can get turned on just by looking at a man's hands.
-Having my heart broken was probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
-I have a weird crush on Anderson Cooper.
-When I take care of people in the hospital, I judge them based on how well they take care of their feet. Seriously, the feet don't lie.
-I am more afraid of my Dad being disappointed in me than anyone else on the planet.
-I have Tender is the Night by F. Scott Firzgerald on my bookshelf, although I have yet to get around to actually reading it.
-Some days I am really happy with my body and some days I am utterly depressed about not being thinner.
-I have never seen The Color Purple, even though it changed Holidae's life.
-The smell of eggs makes me nauseated.
-I am terrified of clowns.
-I think thunderstorms are terribly romantic.
-I think that scars are beautiful.

4 comments:
i agree with the hands thing. that's much like my arm thing. also, if a crush on anderson cooper is wrong i don't want to be right. i LOVE him.
lol. yesssss.
i pretty much agree with everything you said that was opinion based except the feet thing-- because i dont wanna look at them at all. Secondly-- that story about your brother-- almost made me cry.
first of all, we are the same person.
second, my mom and I had a conversation about the thing with my brother during winter break, and that's when I realized that the wound that resulted from that situation is still gaping open.
Post a Comment