09 January 2008

I suck at wii tennis.

Classes started today. I actually feel like this semester has a tremendous amount of potential to be great. We shall see, though.

Today on my way home from class, I was riding my bike. I passed this boy who was walking towards me, and I thought he was really beautiful. He had lovely skin and eyes and not the exact body type that I am most typically attracted to, but he was still very pretty. And I didn't even immediately see him as fuckable, although he probably could've been. I was just noticing how pretty he was. Lately I find myself looking at boys that I see in passing and asking myself if I could see myself "with them," in the relationship sense. I don't know, it's weird. Anyway, this boy was so pretty, but I quickly noticed something about him that totally killed it for me. This one tiny thing that immediately made me decide that, no.. I could never see myself with him.

He has this big ol tacky ass diamond stud in his left ear.




Yep, that was the end of it for me. For some reason that just grosses me out. Eww.

I feel like this blog was a ramble. Maybe I will do better tomorrow.

4 comments:

AC said...

we are the same person. i'm not even really attracted to like "hot" guys anymore because they don't look "nice" enough for me. how pathetic is that? and then i see guys in sweater vests and think "he looks really smart and nice" and like picture us drinking tea and reading together. eww.

AC said...

i said like a lot in that. i have, like, no idea what's wrong with me.

Catherine said...

oh god, we are the same person!

tyler holidae said...

like-- you're all like.. so silly.