So lets do some blogging. Okay.
I don't really like the idea of doing an introductory post or anything like that, so I'm jumping into this blogspot thing feet first and just seeing how it turns out. I'm not exactly new to blogging, on the contrary I've had a blog for the past five years, but all the cool kids are doing this blogspot jank so here goes.
It was 80 degrees outside today. Christmas is 15 days away. 80. And it's just depressing. I like winter clothes so much better than summer clothes, like sweaters and corduroys and scarves and other warm things, but it's been in the mid to upper 70s for several days now. I studied outside for a while this afternoon and there were people laying out by the pool at my apartment like it was August or something. Fuck global warming.
"I don't believe in cognitive thought."
I don't really like the idea of doing an introductory post or anything like that, so I'm jumping into this blogspot thing feet first and just seeing how it turns out. I'm not exactly new to blogging, on the contrary I've had a blog for the past five years, but all the cool kids are doing this blogspot jank so here goes.
It was 80 degrees outside today. Christmas is 15 days away. 80. And it's just depressing. I like winter clothes so much better than summer clothes, like sweaters and corduroys and scarves and other warm things, but it's been in the mid to upper 70s for several days now. I studied outside for a while this afternoon and there were people laying out by the pool at my apartment like it was August or something. Fuck global warming.
"I don't believe in cognitive thought."

3 comments:
sexy.
our blogs of the day match. fucking hot weather.
I know right? 80 in december is just plain wrong.
Post a Comment