17 December 2007

my dog is wearing a sweater.















and it's so cute, even though I never would have thought of myself or my parents as the kind of people who put clothes on dogs, because...well, it's stupid. I suppose it helps that it is a tasteful sweater, versus some tacky ass Christmas sweater or something.

You have to admit, it's kind of precious, even if it is completely ridiculous. Anyway, this is my dog, Brandi. She was my brother's Christmas present when he was in the first grade, so this is her...10th Christmas with us, although she turned 11 in October. (We didn't have a party or anything, but yeah.) Here are two more picture of her, just for fun.

























The picture of her pooping was my parents' idea of a joke when they e-mailed me pictures of my brother all gussied up for prom two years ago. It was the first picture that popped up in the window when I opened the e-mail. So.. yeah, that's a good example of my mom and dad's sense of humor.

Lastly, here is my snow-covered Christmas tree. My brother works at a tree lot this time of year (it's a farmers market in the summer, then sells pumpkins in October, and then sells Christmas trees after that.) Anyway, when you buy your tree you can get it "flocked," if you want..which means that they put snow all over it for you. So here is the end result.
PS I got a B in microbiology of human diseases.

3 comments:

tyler holidae said...

oh YAY- its so prettyyyyy-- and the dog .. . i do like that it was a fashionable, tasteful sweater. it could have been awful.

Catherine said...

I think that if we (the three of us)live together, we should have a snowy tree, too.

AC said...

i'm in about the snowy tree. your dog has good taste.