16 December 2007

my brain is still re-booting from finals.

so I suppose today was day two of Christmas vacation, wooo.

I arrived home yesterday, after a relaxing drive across the state under ominous gray skies. I'd say it took roughly about 36 hours for my family to start to annoy me. Not to the point of omgihavetogetoutofthehousenow, just a mild irritation. Not too bad, eh? I'd say 36 hours is pretty decent. At least it now feels like December is supposed to. We've had a fire (in the fireplace, of course) the past two days. There is nothing cozier :]

also, I now hate Mr. Wad more than I hate the tweeze-e commercial, and that's saying something. "If it's easy, it's tweeze-e!" fuck you tweeze-e, and fuck you too, Mr. Wad.


ps my christmas tree has snow all over it, and it's really pretty.

4 comments:

AC said...

maybe you should have blow mr. wad.

AC said...

excuse me, blown. oral sex is no excuse for poor grammar.

tyler holidae said...

first and foremost-- I wanna see the tree with snow-- take photos now.. secondly-- i beat the whole gang with my annoyed nature turning into being literally screamed at within the first 24 hours.

Catherine said...

ewwwww I bet he has a small one. I will post christmas tree pictures asap!